Atrium Health - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Atrium Health (Atrium) formerly Carolinas Healthcare System is a healthcare organization which provides a wide range of healthcare and wellness programs throughout South and North Carolina. It provides medical services such as, brain and spine care, cancer care, cosmetic and plastic surgery, emergency and urgent care, liver and pancreas treatment (HPB), heart care, oral health, orthopedics, pain care, pulmonary and critical care, surgery, transplant, trauma and surgical critical care, urology, weight management, women's services and other healthcare programs and specialty services. The organization offers services through a network of locations including hospitals, healthcare pavilions, physician practices, academic medical centers, surgical and rehabilitation centers, destination centers, nursing homes, home health agencies and hospice and palliative care. Atrium is headquartered at Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
Atrium Health Key Recent Developments
Nov 05,2019: Floyd Health System and Atrium Health to join in strategic combination
Nov 04,2019: Atrium Health and Wake Forest one step closer to creating unique and transformative Academic Healthcare System
Oct 14,2019: Florence raises funds to digitally link sites and sponsors
Oct 10,2019: Atrium Health welcomes new Senior Vice President, Enterprise Strategy and Planning
Sep 09,2019: Grand opening of newly renovated, expanded Bone Marrow Transplant and Cellular Therapies unit at Atrium Health’s Levine Children’s HospitalReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.