Arizona Public Service Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Arizona Public Service Co (APS), a subsidiary of Pinnacle West Capital Corp, is an energy utility. It generates, procures, transmits and distributes electricity. The company generates electricity using coal, nuclear, gas, oil, solar, wind, geothermal and biomass. Through demand response, day-ahead call option, exchange, tolling, purchase and other agreements, APS procures electricity from third parties and also owns interests in renewable energy projects, and transmission facilities that are in under development and construction phase. The company serves customers in Arizona. APS is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.
Arizona Public Service Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 03,2020: Multiple U.S. Utilities including Arizona Public Service and New York Power Authority adopt dynamic line rating technology to increase operational efficiencies in electric transmission
Jun 04,2020: APS Helps Power Arizona Economy with Project Red Bull
Jan 31,2020: Curtiss-Wright signs exclusive agreement with APS to commercialize equipment anomaly detection technology
Jan 22,2020: APS Sets Course for 100 Percent Clean Energy Future
Dec 19,2019: APS announces executive changes at Palo Verde Generating StationReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.