American Cancer Society Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
American Cancer Society Inc (ACS) is a community-based voluntary health organization that focuses on eliminating cancer in the US. ACS offers programs on research, patient service, education, advocacy, and rehabilitation services in the area of cancer treatment. The organization’s programs and services include online communities and support, hope lodge, road to recovery, hair loss and mastectomy products. It also helps in preventing cancer saving lives, catalyzing a local response in the countries and shaping the global policy agenda, and diminishing suffering. ACS also provides educational programs to the public based on cancer risks, early detection methods, and prevention. The organization offers its services across the US. ACS is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
American Cancer Society Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 30,2020: Breast Cancer screening is still important during the COVID-19 pandemic
Aug 20,2020: Ellen McElligott joins the American Cancer Society as Corporate Relations and Accounts Director
Jul 31,2020: New Cervical Cancer Screening Guidelines from the American Cancer Society risk reversing decades of progress made against Cervical Cancer
Jul 15,2020: Contribution from AstraZeneca will support the American Cancer Society's Mission to continue serving cancer patients and caregivers during the covid-19 pandemic
Jul 06,2020: Study indicates that Medicaid expansion has led to earlier cancer detection among individuals with low incomeReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.