ABN AMRO Bank NV (ABN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ABN AMRO Bank NV (ABN AMRO) is a provider of retail, private and corporate banking products and services. Its retail portfolio consists of a wide array of financial solutions such as mortgages, savings and deposits, consumer lending, commercial lending, credit and debit cards, payments, investments, insurance, and financial planning. Offerings under Private banking includes a range of wealth management solutions such as specialized services, basic banking services, integrated financial advisory, and investment solutions. The corporate banking portfolio comprises products such as asset-based solutions, capital market products, cash and liquidity management, clearing, commercial lending, and debt solutions, among others. The company has an operational presence in the Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, the UK, Norway, the US, Brazil, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, the UAE, and Australia. ABN AMRO is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
ABN AMRO Bank NV Key Recent Developments
Jul 02,2020: ABN AMRO Energy Transition Fund helps provides 20,000 households with sustainable wind energy
Jun 25,2020: Mercuria closes oversubscribed US$ 1,500,000,000 revolving credit facility
Feb 14,2020: FRV secures financing for Winton Solar Farm in Victoria, Australia
Oct 21,2019: Epic Gas completes major refinancing of twenty ships
May 24,2019: Aker BP successfully closes USD 4.0 billion Senior Unsecured Revolving Credit FacilitiesKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company