Global Power Generation Market - Size, Trends, Competitive Analysis, Market Share and Forecasts (2019-2026)
The Global Power generation market is growing rapidly due to several factors such as increasing demand for electricity from different end-user applications, increasing adoption of smart grid technologies in developing countries to improve efficiency and reliability and rising economic growth globally.
The graph shows the worldwide power generation from 1990 to 2015. In 2015, approx. 24,345 Terawatt hours of power were generated and about 13% of the global primary energy was generated from renewable sources.
Some of the technologies used for power generation includes Diesel & Gas Generators, Micro Turbines, Steam & Gas Turbines, Gas Engines, Nuclear Power Reactors, Small Wind, Concentrating Solar Power and others.
The market is segmented by sources of Fossil Fuels, Oil, Natural Gas, Nuclear Energy, Renewable Sources (Hydro, Solar, Wind, Others), and Other sources.
To reduce the emission of polluting gases, the government have taken some initiatives to use renewable sources for power generation. In addition, renewable energy technologies are monitored with more improvised control processes which result in increasing adoption of renewable sources for power generation.
Based on application, the market is segmented into Industrial, Residential, Commercial, and Others.
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and RoW. Asia-Pacific is dominating the global power generation market due to increasing demand for advanced power generation & distribution systems and more potential sources such as wind and solar energy for power generation as this region lies near to equator.
Some of the recent developments in the industry include:
• In 2017, American energy firm AES Corporation and German’s firm Siemens formed a joint venture to serve the rapidly growing energy storage market.
The report profiles the following companies, which includes ABB, Siemens, Alstom, The AES Corporation, Wood Group, Wartsila, Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd, Bloom Energy, Ansaldo Energia SpA, Cummins Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST), Fuelcell Energy, Inc., and Flexenergy.
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
Scope of the Report:
• By Source
▪ Fossil Fuels
▪ Natural Gas
▪ Nuclear Energy
▪ Renewable Sources (Hydro, Solar, Wind, Others)
▪ Other sources
• By Equipment
◦ Diesel & Gas Generators
Why purchase the report
• Visualize the composition of the Power Generation market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Power Generation by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• This is the most comprehensive study on Power Generation to date.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the Power Generation market – level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key Power Generation products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook