North America Conversational Computing Platform Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
By Type (Solutions, Service), Technology (Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Automated Speech Recognition), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premise), Application (Personal Assistance, Branding and Advertisement, Data Privacy and Compliance, Customer Engagement and Retention, Customer Support, Onboarding and Employee Engagement, Booking Travel Arrangements, Others), Vertical (Retail and Ecommerce, Banking, Financial Service and Insurance, Healthcare and Life Science, Telecom, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Others), Country (U.S., Mexico, Canada).
Conversational platforms can be defined as the platforms that are integrated with Chabot and virtual assistants for assisting consumers. This platform includes SMS, social media and other chatting interfaces that are used to assist customers and to provide service support and improved performance through advanced AI. The conversational platform also has API application programming interfaces due to which it easily integrates with other systems.
North America conversational computing platform market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, technology, deployment type, application, and vertical.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into solutions and service
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into natural language processing, natural language understanding, machine learning and deep learning and automated speech recognition
• On the basis of deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premise
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into personal assistance, branding and advertisement, data privacy and compliance, customer engagement and retention, customer support, onboarding and employee engagement, booking travel arrangements and others
• On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into retail & ecommerce, banking, financial service and insurance, healthcare & life science, telecom, media & entertainment, travel & hospitality and others
• Alphabet Inc
• IBM Corporation
• Nuance Communications, Inc
• Tresm Labs
• Artificial Solutions
• Conversica, Inc
• Haptik, Inc
• PolyAI Ltd
• SAP SE
• Cognigy GmbH
• Botpress, Inc
• Amazon.com, Inc
• Omilia Natural Language Solutions Ltd
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook