Europe Microplate Reader Market - Industry Trends Forecast to 2026
By Well System (96 Wells, 384 Wells, 1536 Wells, Others), Product Type (Multi-Mode Microplate Readers, Automated ELISA Systems, Automated Nucleic Acid Purification Systems, Single-Mode Microplate Readers), Application (Protein and Nucleic Acid Detection, Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Others), End User (Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organizations, Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospital, Research and Academic Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail Sales), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe)
Microplate reader is used in hospitals, labs, clinics, laboratories for the analysis of the biological, chemical and physical segments. Microplate reader demand has been increasing in developed as well as developing countries due to increase in number of diseases around the world. Number of diseases has been increased due to increasing prevalence of infections and analytical situations. Demand for microplate reader is further expected to increase around the world and so are the reimbursement policies for microplate readers in various countries. The market will grow in the forecasted period with new and advanced innovative products.
Increase in the number of prevalence diseases will lead to the innovative approach of the microplate readers which will account to the highest number of share in the market thus increasing prevalence of chronic diseases will act as a driver for the growth of the market. However, the high cost of the microplate readers has dynamically evaluated the market and acts as restraints for the microplate reader market.
Europe microplate reader market is categorized into five notable segments which are well system, product type, application, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of well type, the market is segmented into 96 wells, 384 wells, 1536 wells and others.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into multi-mode microplate readers, automated ELISA systems, automated nucleic acid purification systems and single-mode microplate readers.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into protein and nucleic acid detection, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and others.
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, diagnostic laboratories, hospital, research and academic institutes and others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail sales.
Some of the major players operating in Europe microplate reader market are:
• Molecular Devices, LLC
• BioTek Instruments, Inc.
• Tecan Trading AG
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• PerkinElmer Inc
• Promega Corporation
• Awareness Technology, Inc
• BMG LABTECH GmbH
• BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co. KG
• Dynex Technologies
• High Technology, Inc
• Hercuvan Lab Systems
• Hudson Robotics
• Rayto Life and Analytical Sciences Co.,Ltd.
• Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook