Automotive Bushing Market Research Report by Vehicle Type (HCV, LCV, and Passenger Car), Electric Vehicle Type, Application, State (Ohio, Illinois, and Florida) - United States Forecast to 2027 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
The United States Automotive Bushing Market size was estimated at USD 13.27 billion in 2021 and expected to reach USD 14.53 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 6.14% to reach USD 18.98 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Bushing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Vehicle Type, the market was studied across HCV, LCV, and Passenger Car.
Based on Electric Vehicle Type, the market was studied across BEV, HEV, and PHEV.
Based on Application, the market was studied across Chassis, Engine, Exhaust, Interior, Suspension, and Transmission.
Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Bushing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor’s strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the United States Automotive Bushing Market, including American Urethane, Inc., Benara Udyog Limited, Boge Rubber & Plastics Brasil S.A., Bonaprene Products Ltd., Continental AG, DAYTON LAMINA CORPORATION, DuPont de Nemours, Inc, Emdet Jamshedpur Pvt. Ltd., Energy Suspension, EPTG Ltd., Fibet Group, Freudenberg Group, GMT Rubber-Metal-Technic Ltd, Hyundai Polytech India Pvt Ltd., JRB Engineering Works, Keats Manufacturing, Mahle GmbH, Nolathane, Oiles Corporation, otex Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd., Paulstra SNC, Shanghai Pepsen Polyurethane Co., Ltd., SumiRiko AVS Germany GmbH, Sumitomo Riko Company Limited, SuperPro, Teknorot, Tenneco, Tenneco Inc., Vibracoustic GmbH, Xiamen Monake Import and Export Co.Ltd, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the United States Automotive Bushing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the United States Automotive Bushing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the United States Automotive Bushing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the United States Automotive Bushing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the United States Automotive Bushing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the United States Automotive Bushing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the United States Automotive Bushing Market?
Please Note: PDF & Excel + Online Access - 1 Year
American Urethane, Inc.
Benara Udyog Limited
Boge Rubber & Plastics Brasil S.A.
Bonaprene Products Ltd.
DAYTON LAMINA CORPORATION
DuPont de Nemours, Inc
Emdet Jamshedpur Pvt. Ltd.
GMT Rubber-Metal-Technic Ltd
Hyundai Polytech India Pvt Ltd.
JRB Engineering Works
otex Rubber Industrial Co. Ltd.
Shanghai Pepsen Polyurethane Co., Ltd.
SumiRiko AVS Germany GmbH
Sumitomo Riko Company Limited
Xiamen Monake Import and Export Co.Ltd
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook