At MarketResearch.com, we pride ourselves on being an invaluable resource for countless businesses, analysts, and academic campuses across the country. In an age where our world is overflowing with digital information, being able to access, use, and share relevant information is easier than ever before — but new challenges are appearing every single day. As digital platforms continue to grow in size and in importance, we at MarketResearch.com know that younger generations will have the enormous task of improving and advancing the industry of data science.
For this reason, we’re proud to announce that we’re giving a $1000 scholarship to one outstanding student who displays an interest in the field of market research.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or accredited community college program in the United States*. First-year college students who are high school graduates (or possess a GED) are welcome to apply.
- The candidate must be able to show proof of admission or attendance (e.g., a transcript or acceptance letter) at an accredited educational program, as stated above.
- The scholarship candidate must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The candidate must have a strong interest in marketing and/or information sciences, and be pursuing a degree or certification related to these industries.
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered:
- An updated resumé or C.V.
- A current unofficial transcript from the candidate’s college. Incoming first-year college students may submit a current unofficial transcript from their high school and a copy of their college acceptance letter (PDF file format is preferred).
A brief essay response (1000 words maximum) addressing the following:
In your opinion, what are the biggest challenges that market researchers and data scientists will face in the future? What are some potential ways to confront these challenges? What will be the role of marketing professionals and business analysts in the future as information becomes more accessible to the general public?
In order to be eligible, scholarship candidates must submit their FULL application (written essay, transcript, and resumé) via email. The application deadline is December 1, 2022. Applications missing any of the required materials following this deadline will not be considered.
Official transcripts are not required. All materials may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Open to students enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or accredited community college program in the United States. Students enrolled in non-US college or university programs considered on a case-by-case basis.