Global light vehicle fuel tanks and delivery systems market - forecasts to 2033
The 2016 edition of this report has been extracted from motor industry information and intelligence platform QUBE and provides a comprehensive overview of the global OE light vehicle access and security sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes:
- Automotive OE engine radiators fitment and market size data for the top 14* markets
- A review of the latest engine cooling technological developments and market trends (including developments in charge air coolers, heat exchangers, alternative powertrain, hybrid vehicle solutions, car radiators, car cooling fans)
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Delphi, Hyperdrive Innovation, Visteon (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- Updated profiles of the major automotive engine cooling suppliers including their strategies and prospects
*The top 14 markets accounting for over 98% of global light vehicle production include:
North America (US, Canada and Mexico) ; Mercosur (Brazil and Argentina); Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Austria, Finland and Morocco) ; Central Europe (Turkey, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Serbia and Slovenia); Russia; Japan; China; India; Korea; Thailand; Other Asia; Iran; South Africa; Australia.
You can use this report to:
- Gain a quick overview of the automotive engine cooling sector globally
- Understand the size and scope of the top 14 markets
- Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans
- Review the latest and most significant technological developments in engine cooling systems
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Spot opportunities and threats in this sector
- Establish key companies' latest activities and prospects
- Prepare supply and demand forecasts
- Produce internal sales plans and forecasts
- Carry out competitive intelligence
- Auto Inergy
- Kautex Textron GmbH & Co KG
- Magna International Inc.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- Martinrea International Inc.
- TI Automotive Ltd.
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- Westport Fuel Systems