Global Dental Diagnostics & Surgical Equipments Market, Company Analysis & Forecast to 2024
The Global dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 6% between 2017 and 2024. The dental diagnostics and surgical equipments are used for the analysis and cure of dental problems such as periodontitis, gingivitis, tooth decay, dental caries, other forms of oral cancers and injury. The global market for dental diagnostic and surgical equipments is expected to boost over the forecast period. Increasing incidence of dental diseases, rising demand for minimally invasive painless surgeries and technological advancement is expected to drive the dental diagnostics and surgical equipment market. Additionally, increasing geriatric population and growing demand for cosmetic dentistry fuels the market growth. Elder patients suffer from various dental disorders such as caries, oral candidiasis and xerostomia that thrust the dental diagnostic and surgical equipment market growth.
Key Highlights of the Report
By Segment - Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market Analysis
Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market - Regional Analysis
- On segment basis, Dental radiology equipment accounted for highest share of the global dental diagnostics and surgical equipments market in 2016.
- With rising implementation of CAD/CAM system in Dentistry, this segment is anticipated to grow at a faster rate.
- In the past decade, the market for lasers in dentistry has grown rapidly owing to acceptance of dental lasers by the FDA.
- The market for dental hand pieces is positively influenced by factors like the rise in oral diseases, aging population, and an increase in dental clinics.
- The global dental scaling units market was estimated at US$ XXX Million in 2010 and the figure increased to US$ XXX Million in 2016.
Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market - Key Players Analysis
- Geographically, North America accounts for the largest share of the dental diagnostics and surgical equipment market followed by the European region.
- Asia-Pacific dental diagnostic & surgical equipment market is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecasting period.
- Rest of the world is showing low market share, lack of oral hygiene care is the main reason behind it.
- Danaher Corporation dental net sales increased to around US$ 2.8 Billion in 2016.
- BIOLASE, Inc. offers two categories of laser system products: WaterLase (all-tissue) systems and Diode (soft tissue) systems.
- In May 2016, The Finnish dental equipment manufacturer Planmeca has introduced a 3D printer to expand its product portfolio.
- In April 2017, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. announced the distribution of NovaBone Dental Putty through its dental division in over 40 countries.
- In May 2017, Henry Schein, Inc. announced the completion of its acquisition of Southern Anesthesia + Surgical (SAS).
- It is anticipated that Patterson dental sales will exceed US$ XXXX Million by 2024.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled “Global Dental Diagnostics & Surgical Equipments Market, Company Analysis & Forecast to 2024” provides a comprehensive assessment of the Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market (by Product Segment & Geography) and Company Analysis, along with its Drivers and Challenges. This 162 Page report with 50 Figures and 4 Tables has been studied from 5 View Points:
1. Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market and Forecast (2010 - 2024)
2. Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market and Forecast - Segment Wise Analysis (2010 - 2024)
3. Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market and Forecast - Regional Analysis (2010 - 2024)
4. Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market - Key Players Analysis (2010 - 2024)
5. Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market - Growth Drivers & ChallengesGlobal Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market - 8 Segments Covered
1. Dental Radiology Equipments
2. Dental CAD/CAM Systems
3. Dental Lasers
4. Dental Chairs
5. Dental Handpieces
6. Dental Curing Lights
7. Dental Scaling Units
8. Instrument Delivery SystemsGlobal Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market - Regional Analysis
1. North America
4. Rest of The World Global Dental Diagnostics and Surgical Equipments Market - Key Companies Analysis
1. Danaher Corporation
2. Biolase, Inc
3. Henry Schein
4. Dentsply Sirona
7. Zimmer Biomet
8. Planmeca OY
9. Ivoclar Vivadent AG
10. 3M Company
11. Midmark Data Sources
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise. Research Methodologies
Primary Research Methodologies:
Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.Secondary Research Methodologies:
Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.