Europe - Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) (Test Strips, Lancet, Meter) Market and Forecast
Self-monitoring of blood glucose is a very lucrative business with enormous market opportunity. Self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) is an important component of modern therapy for diabetes mellitus. SMBG has been recommended for people with diabetes and their health care professionals in order to achieve a specific level of glycemic control and to prevent hypoglycemia. The primary growth factors for the SMBG market is the increasing global diabetic population; increasing awareness among the diabetes population, increasing spending on healthcare, active reimbursement policies and the technological advancement aimed at minimal and non-invasive testing methods.
- In 2015, European SMBG market was valued at over US$ 7 Billion.
- Russia, United Kingdom and Italy are the top three dominating countries in the European SMBG market.
- Blood glucose test strips dominates the self-monitoring blood glucose (SMBG) market.
- Russia dominates the self-monitoring of blood glucose users, with over XX percent users share in 2015.
- Germany, Spain, Netherlands and Norway are the other major countries contributing to the European SMBG Market.
iGATE RESEARCH report titled “Europe - Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) (Test Strips, Lancet, Meter) Market and Forecast” is a 174 Page report with 155 Figures and 13 Tables. This report analyses the 9 European countries Diabetes Population, SMBG Users, SMBG Market and the driving factors and challenges for the SMBG market. All the 9 Countries in the report have been studied from 3 viewpoints.
1. Country Wise Diabetes Population and Forecast (2007 - 2021)
I. Type 1 Diabetes Population
II. Type 2 Diabetes Population
2. Country Wise SMBG Users and Forecast (2007 - 2021)
3. Country Wise SMBG Market and Forecast (2007 - 2021)I. Blood Glucose Test Strips Market
II. Blood Glucose Lancet Market
III. Blood Glucose Meter MarketThe 9 Countries analyzed in the reports are as follows:
1. United Kingdom
9. RussiaSource of Information
employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.Research Methodologies
Primary Research Methodologies:
Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.Secondary Research Methodologies:
Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.