Zenith’s report on breakfast drinks provides a comprehensive analysis of the market for anyone considering entering the breakfast drink market, offering great value for money. The report analyses key markets including the UK, Australia, and the US as well as emerging country markets, China and Brazil. It sets out market trends, alongside detailed profiles of liquid breakfast brands.
Background and report description
The breakfast market is evolving, with a move away from traditional cereals and towards products which meet the demands of increasingly health-conscious and time-pressured consumers. Now more than ever, consumers are seeking nutritious, convenient and functional breakfast options. Breakfast drinks fully meet these requirements, offering breakfast in a format which is portable, quick to consume, and packed with all the necessary nutrition to start the day.
Zenith’s Global Breakfast Drink Report 2016 investigates the emergence of the breakfast drink category, as well as identifying global trends, developments, opportunities and challenges in the liquid breakfast market. With an in-depth analysis of the key and emerging country markets, featuring data and market insights alongside detailed product profiles, this report is essential for anyone considering entering this promising market.
What this report covers
Scope and definition
- Breakfast cereal market analysis: Insights into the market trends behind the decline of breakfast cereals and companies’ strategies to overcome this.
- Breakfast drink market analysis: Market trends and developments of the breakfast drink category, covering selected country market analysis, challenges, and opportunities.
- Over 30 detailed product profiles: Detailed profiles of breakfast drink products across Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Latin America, including product image, detailed product information, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients and description of variants.
For the purpose of this report, Zenith has designed its research scope as follows:
- Any product which is marketed as “formulated supplementary food” aiming to replace a traditional meal (usually breakfast), with a liquid “on-the-go” meal, representing an optimum combination of cereals and milk and marketed as offering “the nutrition of a bowl of cereal and milk”.
- Table Nutritional value of key liquid breakfast brands
- Breakfast cereal market
- Table Net sales of leading companies operating in the cereal industry
- Table Percentage of population skipping breakfast on a daily basis
- Liquid breakfast segment
- Table Market value in million, 2014-2016
- Table Market volume in million litres, 2014-2015
- Table Australia liquid breakfast value in AU$ (millions)
- Table Australia liquid breakfast market value in AU$ (millions)
- Table Sanitarium consumption in Australia in million litres
- Table Australia liquid breakfast market volume in million litres
- Table UK liquid breakfast market value in million £
- Table UK liquid breakfast market volume in million litres
- Challenges and opportunities
- Brand profiles
- Australia & New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Rest of the world