Despite the prevalence of e-commerce among young consumers, retail stores still remain a relevant stage in their purchase journey whether they are buying a new smartphone or a new mobile plan.
Additionally, the ability to access information via smartphone when inside a retail store has changed young people's shopping behavior. They are no longer reliant on store employees to make decisions but can connect with friends, family and strangers while inside a store to help them make a more informed decision.
This report answers the following key questions about Youth, Mobile & Retail:
1. Do youth buy smartphones & mobile plans in stores or online?
2. Why are retail stores still relevant to young shoppers?
3. How do youth use smartphones inside retail stores?
4. How can retailers benefit from youth showrooming?
5. How do online tools like social media, apps & retail websites affect the offline store experience?