voestalpine AG (VOE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "voestalpine AG (VOE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "voestalpine AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "voestalpine AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "voestalpine AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
voestalpine AG (voestalpine) manufactures, processes and develops steel products. The company manufactures special steel products and is involved in metal engineering and metal forming. Its steel products include steel and plates of different types. Under Special Steel products, it manufactures and markets, steel long products, narrow strip, forgings and special steel forgings. The metal engineering manufactures rails, switch products, wires, steel, tubes, filler materials, and semi-finished products. Voestalpine's metal forming manufactures and markets tubes, sections, special strip steel and complex components for the automotive industry. It caters to the needs of automotive, aerospace, railway and energy industries. The company has operations in 50 countries across the Americas, Asia, Africa, Europe, and Australia. voestalpine is headquartered at Linz, Austria.
- 1 voestalpine AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 voestalpine AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 voestalpine AG - Business Description
- 1.3 voestalpine AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 voestalpine AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 voestalpine AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 voestalpine AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 voestalpine AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 voestalpine AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 voestalpine AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 voestalpine AG - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 voestalpine AG - Solvency
- 2.2.6 voestalpine AG - Valuation
- 2.3 voestalpine AG - Key Competitors
- 3 voestalpine AG - Recent Developments
- 4 voestalpine AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 voestalpine AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 voestalpine AG - Strengths
- 4.3 voestalpine AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 voestalpine AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 voestalpine AG - Threats
- 5 voestalpine AG - Company Statement
- 6 voestalpine AG - History
- 7 voestalpine AG - Key Employees
- 8 voestalpine AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 voestalpine AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 voestalpine AG - Head Office
- 9.2 voestalpine AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: voestalpine AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: voestalpine AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: voestalpine AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: voestalpine AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: voestalpine AG - History
- Table 6: voestalpine AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: voestalpine AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: voestalpine AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: voestalpine AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: voestalpine AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: voestalpine AG - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: voestalpine AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: voestalpine AG - Solvency
- Figure 6: voestalpine AG - Valuation