Zinco Mining Corporation (ZIM) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Zinco Mining Corporation (ZIM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zinco Mining Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zinco Mining Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zinco Mining Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zinco Mining Corporation (Zinco) is a mineral exploration company. The company discovers, explores and develops silver and zinc rich volcanogenic massive sulphide deposits in Mexico. It explores for zinc, silver, gold, copper, magnesium, cadmium, tin, selenium and tellurium. Zinco's VMS deposits on West Coast have base metal ratios for the VMS class of deposits. The company owns and maintains past-producing Desmoronado VMS camp and historic mining camps at Aranjuez, La Mina, and Bramador. It conducts B-horizon soil geochemistry campaign for geophysical and stream sediment geochemical anomalies for drill testing. Zinco is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Zinco Mining Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Zinco Mining Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Zinco Mining Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Zinco Mining Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Zinco Mining Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Zinco Mining Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Zinco Mining Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Zinco Mining Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 Zinco Mining Corporation - Recent Developments
- 4 Zinco Mining Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Zinco Mining Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Zinco Mining Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Zinco Mining Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Zinco Mining Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Zinco Mining Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Zinco Mining Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Zinco Mining Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Zinco Mining Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 6: Zinco Mining Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Zinco Mining Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Zinco Mining Corporation - Financial Position