Zenith Bank Plc (ZENITHBANK) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Zenith Bank Plc (ZENITHBANK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zenith Bank Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zenith Bank Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zenith Bank Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zenith Bank Plc (Zenith Bank) is a bank which offers individual banking, small business banking, and corporate and institutions banking products and other financial services. The company's individual banking products include individual checking accounts, savings, salary, and domiciliary accounts, individual loans and mortgages, personal insurance products, and debit and credit cards. Its small business banking products comprise sole proprietorship accounts, enterprise, partnership, clubs, societies, associations, and trust fund accounts, business loans and mortgages, business insurance products, and business debit and credit cards. Zenith Bank's corporate and institutions banking products include limited liability company accounts, parastatal agencies, church, and embassies and high commissions accounts, among others. The company offers services such as private and investment banking, funds and investment management, advisory services, remittance, tax solutions, money transfers, online and electronic banking, merchant services, and card solutions, among others. It has operations in Nigeria, Ghana, the UK, and Sierra Leone. Zenith Bank is headquartered in Victoria Island, Nigeria.