Zapsibkombank OAO - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Zapsibkombank OAO - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zapsibkombank OAO"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Zapsibkombank OAO" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Zapsibkombank OAO"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nomos-Bank OAO (Nomos) is a banking service provider. The company operates through its business divisions, such as corporate banking, retail and private banking, small business banking and investment banking. It offers corporate banking for mid-cap companies. Nomos' retail and private banking division provides current accounts and term deposits, loan products, settlement and cash services, debit cards and private banking services. The company's small business banking division offers loans and deposits to individual entrepreneurs and small businesses, credit guarantees, settlement and cash services, payroll services and trade finance. Its investment banking operations include foreign exchange markets, interbank and repo market operations, and fixed income. The company serves its retail customers through its banking network, which comprises 1,825 ATMs, 297 branches and outlets, telesales operations, call centers and internet banking. Nomos is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 Nomos-Bank OAO - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Nomos-Bank OAO - Company Overview
- 1.2 Nomos-Bank OAO - Major Products and Services
- 2 Nomos-Bank OAO - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Nomos-Bank OAO - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Nomos-Bank OAO - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 Nomos-Bank OAO - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Nomos-Bank OAO - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Nomos-Bank OAO - Valuation
- 2.3 Nomos-Bank OAO - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Nomos-Bank OAO - Efficiency
- 3 Nomos-Bank OAO - Recent Developments
- 4 Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Events
- 5 Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Employees
- 6 Nomos-Bank OAO - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Nomos-Bank OAO - Head Office
- 6.2 Nomos-Bank OAO - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Nomos-Bank OAO - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Events
- Table 6: Nomos-Bank OAO - Key Employees
- Table 7: Nomos-Bank OAO - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Nomos-Bank OAO - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Nomos-Bank OAO - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Nomos-Bank OAO - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Nomos-Bank OAO - Valuation
- Figure 5: Nomos-Bank OAO - Efficiency