Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co., Ltd. (600497) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co., Ltd. (600497) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co., Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Yunnan Chihong Zinc and Germanium Co., Ltd. (Chihong), a subsidiary of Yunnan Metallurgical Group Co., Ltd., is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops zinc, lead, germanium, copper, gold, silver, molybdenum, and other mineral properties. It also explores and produces germanium oxide, cadmium, bismuth, rare earth metals, base metals, precious metals, nonferrous metals, energy minerals, and other mineral resource deposits. Chihong offers services such as geological exploration, mining, extraction, processing, trade and scientific research, metallurgical, smelting, and waste recycling services. The company has operations in China, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, and Mongolia. Chihong is headquartered in Qujing, China.