Yodogawa Steel Works, Ltd. (5451) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Yodogawa Steel Works, Ltd. (5451) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yodogawa Steel Works, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yodogawa Steel Works, Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Yodogawa Steel Works, Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Yodogawa Steel Works, Ltd. (Yodogawa) is a steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include painted, hot dipped, zinc coated, synthetic resin, coated, weather proofing, fluorine resin, cold rolled, cold rolled special, strapping, and free treated steel sheets and strips. Its other products comprise building and construction materials, storage sheds, garages, carports, warehouses, lodges, trash bins, and roofing, siding, environmental, installation, pioneering, and other exterior products. Yodogawa also provides plate, hot strip mill work, paper calendar, drilled, soft calendar, pro soft calendar, vinyl, rubber, paper making, and section steel rollers, and suppression, mesh like, corrosion resistance, and hot dip galvanized steel gratings. The company offers services such as engineering, cold rolling, surface treatment, forming, processing, casting, heating, drying, system controlling, slitting, shearing, pressing, coating, galvanizing, cleaning, and instrumentation services. It operates in Osaka and Tokyo, Japan. Yodogawa is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.