Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc. (8418) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc. (8418) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc. (YMFG) is an investment holding company. The company's products include deposit accounts, hedge accounts and instruments, personal, business, and real estate loans, debit and credit cards, educational funds, securities, derivatives, and other banking and financial products. Its offers services such as financial and economic solutions, financial support services, term management, risk management, financial planning, financial consultation, funding support services, regional financing, accounting, asset management, and financial instruments. YMFG's other services comprise lease transaction, credit supervision, transactions supervision, foreign currency exchange, retirement benefit solutions, deposit reimbursement, customer point services, loss interest repayment, consolidated tax payment system, and financial reporting, derivative transactions, and bill payment services, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries and affiliates in Shimonoseki, Hiroshima, and Kitakyushu, Japan. YMFG is headquartered in Shimonoseki, Japan.