The Yamagata Bank, Ltd. (8344) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "The Yamagata Bank, Ltd. (8344) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Yamagata Bank, Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "The Yamagata Bank, Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "The Yamagata Bank, Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
The Yamagata Bank, Ltd. (Yamagata Bank) is a banking and other financial service provider. The company's banking products include savings, deposit, investment, individual annuity, retirement, cherry files, consolidated, time deposit, investment trust, non interest bearing savings, and foreign currency deposit accounts; and net bank, debit, credit, cash, and IC cards. Its loan products comprise personal, card, home improvement, and unsecured loans and mortgages. Yamagata Bank's insurance products include individual annuity, life educational, pension, single premium, whole life, medical, cancer, and death insurance. The company offers services such as retirement planning, foreign currency exchange, foreign currency home delivery, asset management, automatic and foreign remittance, financial consultation, loan simulation, pension planning, and financial instruments intermediary services. It operates in Yamagata, Yonezawa, Nagai, Sagaechuo, Tendo, Shinjo, Tsuruoka, Sakata, and Tokyo, Japan. Yamagata Bank is headquartered in Yamagata, Japan.