WorldPay Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "WorldPay Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "WorldPay Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "WorldPay Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "WorldPay Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
WorldPay Group (WorldPay) is a global payment processing company. The company provides solutions that facilitate face-to-face transactions, and online and phone transactions to small- and medium-size enterprises (SMEs) and large corporate in several currencies globally. WorldPay principally focuses on merchant acquiring, and provides a seamless link between merchants and card providers such as Visa and MasterCard to ensure acceptance of a broad range of payment methods. The company also provides a range of payment solutions to merchants allowing access to electronic payments. WorldPay also provides online products and services, such as card payments, fraud and risk management, treasury, data and analytics, and optimization services for large businesses. The company is headquartered in London, the UK.
3 WorldPay Group - Recent Developments4 WorldPay Group - SWOT Analysis4.1 WorldPay Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview4.2 WorldPay Group - Strengths4.3 WorldPay Group - Weaknesses4.4 WorldPay Group - Opportunities4.5 WorldPay Group - Threats5 WorldPay Group - Company Statement6 WorldPay Group - History7 WorldPay Group - Key Employees8 WorldPay Group - Key Employee Biographies9 WorldPay Group - Locations and Subsidiaries9.1 WorldPay Group - Head Office9.2 WorldPay Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries10 Appendix10.1 Methodology10.2 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: WorldPay Group - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: WorldPay Group - HistoryTable 3: WorldPay Group - Key EmployeesTable 4: WorldPay Group - Key Employee BiographiesTable 5: WorldPay Group - SubsidiariesTable 6: WorldPay Group - Locations
- 1 WorldPay Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 WorldPay Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 WorldPay Group - Business Description
- 1.3 WorldPay Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 WorldPay Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 WorldPay Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy