Wirtgen GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Wirtgen GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wirtgen GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Wirtgen GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Wirtgen GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wirtgen GmbH designs, manufactures and supplies construction machinery in Germany. The company offers a wide range of products include cold milling machines, cold recyclers, soil stabilizers, binding agent spreaders, slipform pavers, hot recyclers, and surface miners. The company also offers services including inspection, maintenance and overhaul services, on-site service, sale of spare parts, and consulting. The company produces more than 60 machine models with manufacturing facilities in Brazil, China and India. Wirtgen's distribution network comprises over 55 own sales and services companies and more than 150 dealers globally. The company is a subsidiary of Wirtgen Group, and is headquartered in Windhagen, Germany.
- 1 Wirtgen GmbH - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Wirtgen GmbH - Company Overview
- 1.2 Wirtgen GmbH - Business Description
- 1.3 Wirtgen GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 2 Wirtgen GmbH - Recent Developments
- 3 Wirtgen GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Wirtgen GmbH - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Wirtgen GmbH - Strengths
- 3.3 Wirtgen GmbH - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Wirtgen GmbH - Opportunities
- 3.5 Wirtgen GmbH - Threats
- 4 Wirtgen GmbH - History
- 5 Wirtgen GmbH - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Wirtgen GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Wirtgen GmbH - History
- Table 3: Wirtgen GmbH - Key Employees