Wesizwe Platinum Limited (WEZ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Wesizwe Platinum Limited (WEZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Wesizwe Platinum Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Wesizwe Platinum Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Wesizwe Platinum Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Wesizwe Platinum Limited (Wesizwe) is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company carries out exploration and development of platinum properties. It explores for platinum, rhodium, palladium, gold, and other associated metals. It operates Bakubung Platinum Mine, located on the western limb of the Bushveld Igneous Complex in the North West Province of South Africa. Wesizwe also operates Maseve projects 1 and 3 that are located near Rustenburg in the North West province of South Africa. The company's Bakubung Platinum Mine project, which includes an underground mine accessed by twin independent vertical shafts and a shorter third shaft is developed through its wholly owned subsidiary, Bakubung Minerals (Pty) Limited. It develops new undergrounds mine to access Merensky and UG2 PGM ore bodies. Wesizwe is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 1 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Wesizwe Platinum Limited - Solvency