Watpac Limited (WTP) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Watpac Limited (WTP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Watpac Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Watpac Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Watpac Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Watpac Limited (Watpac) is a construction service provider. The company operates through its divisions such as construction, specialty services, property, and civil and mining. Its construction division constructs and develops buildings in the sports, health and science, defense, education, residential, commercial, retail, and industrial sectors. Watpac's civil and mining division offers civil services such as mine access and haul roads, dams, airfields, storage dams, marine works, bulk earthworks, bridge works, road works, drainage, pipe work, and HDPE liner installation; and mining services include project management, contract open-cut mining, drilling and blasting, and mineral and processing facilities. The company operates in Newstead, Sydney, Melbourne, Townsville, Perth, and Adelaide, Australia. Watpac is headquartered in Newstead, Queensland, Australia.
- 1 Watpac Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Watpac Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Watpac Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Watpac Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Watpac Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Watpac Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Watpac Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Watpac Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Watpac Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Watpac Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Watpac Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 Watpac Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Watpac Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Watpac Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Watpac Limited - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Watpac Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Watpac Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Watpac Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Watpac Limited - Key Events
- 5 Watpac Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Watpac Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Watpac Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Watpac Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Watpac Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Watpac Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Watpac Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Watpac Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Watpac Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Watpac Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Watpac Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Watpac Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Watpac Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Watpac Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Watpac Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Watpac Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: Watpac Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: Watpac Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Watpac Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Watpac Limited - Valuation
- Figure 9: Watpac Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Watpac Limited - Liquidity