Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (Waddell and Reed) is a financial service provider. The company's products include mutual funds, Ivy funds, investment funds, management funds, institutional funds, separately managed funds, and educational funds, among others. It offers services such as wholesale channel services, advisors channel services, investment management, financial planning, retirement planning, investment advisory, pension planning, financial advisory, endowments, sub-advisory partnerships, benefits planning, brokerage, and dealership services. Waddell and Reed also provides insurance services, funds management, portfolio management, underwriting services, asset management, accounting, and funds distribution services, among others. The company offers its products and services to individual and institutional investors. Waddell and Reed is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, the US.