WGZ BANK GROUP : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "WGZ BANK GROUP : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "WGZ BANK GROUP"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "WGZ BANK GROUP" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "WGZ BANK GROUP"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
WGZ BANK Group (WGZ) is a holding company, which acts as central institution for its affiliated local cooperative banks in Rhineland and Westphalia region. The company offers commercial and retail banking services. It provides traditional central institution functions in funding business, co-operative banking, securities business, payments processing and investment business. It also helps the local cooperative banks with their own marketing activities. WGZ, through its subsidiaries, offers long-term real estate loans; services for the foreign currency financing business with the member banks; and investment counseling and asset management services for private clients, and operates as a custodian for various funding activities. The company provides structuring advisory services, and advice on acquisition financing and support to small and medium-sized corporate clients. The company is a traditional partner of the Rhenish-Westphalian SMEs. It also provides services of property development, property valuation, and buildings management activities. WGZ is headquartered in Duesseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- 1 WGZ Bank Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 WGZ Bank Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 WGZ Bank Group - Business Description
- 1.3 WGZ Bank Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 WGZ Bank Group - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 WGZ Bank Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 WGZ Bank Group - Strengths
- 2.3 WGZ Bank Group - Weaknesses
- 2.4 WGZ Bank Group - Opportunities
- 2.5 WGZ Bank Group - Threats
- 3 WGZ Bank Group - Company Statement
- 4 WGZ Bank Group - History
- 5 WGZ Bank Group - Key Employees
- 6 WGZ Bank Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 WGZ Bank Group - Head Office
- 6.2 WGZ Bank Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: WGZ Bank Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: WGZ Bank Group - History
- Table 3: WGZ Bank Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: WGZ Bank Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: WGZ Bank Group - Locations