Visa Inc. (V) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Visa Inc. (V) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Visa Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Visa Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Visa Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Visa Inc. (Visa) is a payments technology company based in the US. It operates one of the world's largest retail electronic payments networks. The company owns, manages and promotes a range of payment brands including Visa, Visa Electron, PLUS and Interlink, which are licensed to customers for use in payment programs offered by Visa. It provides transaction processing, mobile money services and value-added services to its clients. Visa also offers a wide range of branded payments product platforms, which are used by its clients to develop and offer prepaid, credit, debit, and cash access programs. Furthermore, the company offers digital, mobile and eCommerce platforms. Its operations are spanned in more than 200 countries. Visa is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
- 1 Visa Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Visa Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Visa Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Visa Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Visa Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Visa Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Visa Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Visa Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Visa Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Visa Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Visa Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Visa Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Visa Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Visa Inc. - Recent Developments
- 5 Visa Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Visa Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Visa Inc. - Strengths
- 5.3 Visa Inc. - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Visa Inc. - Opportunities
- 5.5 Visa Inc. - Threats
- 6 Visa Inc. - Company Statement
- 7 Visa Inc. - History
- 8 Visa Inc. - Key Employees
- 9 Visa Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Visa Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Visa Inc. - Head Office
- 10.2 Visa Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Visa Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Visa Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Visa Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Visa Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Visa Inc. - History
- Table 6: Visa Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Visa Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Visa Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Visa Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Visa Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Visa Inc. - Valuation