Vinci SA (DG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Vinci SA (DG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vinci SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vinci SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vinci SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vinci SA (Vinci) is an integrated construction and concessions company in France. The company principally offers concession and contracting services. Its portfolio of services includes infrastructural development, civil and hydraulic engineering, infrastructural concessions, upstream design and coordination, consultancy, maintenance and technical support services for transport infrastructure and public facilities. The company also designs, builds, operates, finances and manages facilities such as transport systems, public and private buildings, urban developments, and water, energy and communication networks. Vinci operates through 2,100 companies and completed more than 260,000 projects globally. The company has presence in more than 110 countries across Europe, Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Vinci is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
- 1 Vinci SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vinci SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vinci SA - Business Description
- 1.2.1 Concessions division
- 1.2.2 Contracting division
- 1.2.3 Immobilier division
- 1.3 Vinci SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vinci SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Vinci SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Vinci SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Vinci SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Vinci SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Vinci SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Vinci SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Vinci SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Vinci SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Vinci SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Vinci SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Vinci SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Vinci SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Vinci SA - Liquidity
- 3 Vinci SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Vinci SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Vinci SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Vinci SA - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Vinci SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Vinci SA - Strengths
- 5.3 Vinci SA - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Vinci SA - Opportunities
- 5.5 Vinci SA - Threats
- 6 Vinci SA - Company Statement
- 7 Vinci SA - History
- 8 Vinci SA - Key Employees
- 9 Vinci SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Vinci SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Vinci SA - Head Office
- 10.2 Vinci SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vinci SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vinci SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Vinci SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Vinci SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Vinci SA - History
- Table 6: Vinci SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Vinci SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Vinci SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Vinci SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Vinci SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Vinci SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Vinci SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Vinci SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Vinci SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Vinci SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Vinci SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Vinci SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Vinci SA - Liquidity