Verisk Analytics, Inc. (VRSK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Verisk Analytics, Inc. (VRSK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Verisk Analytics, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Verisk Analytics, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Verisk Analytics, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Verisk Analytics, Inc. (Verisk) is one of the leading providers of information about risk to professionals in insurance, healthcare, government, supply chain, and risk management. The company offers predictive analytics and decision-support solutions in fraud prevention, actuarial science, insurance coverages, fire protection, catastrophe and weather risk, and data management, among other fields. Its major customers include top 100 property and casualty (P&C) insurance providers, health plans and third party administrators. Verisk also offers its services through its subsidiaries including Crowe Paradis Services Corporation (CPSC), Insurance Information Exchange (IIX), Xactware, National Equipment Register and IntelliCorp. Outside the US, the company has offices in Canada, China, Nepal, Denmark, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, Singapore, and the UK. Verisk is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, the US.