Vera Bradley, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Vera Bradley, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vera Bradley, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vera Bradley, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vera Bradley, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vera Bradley, Inc. (Vera Bradley) is a designer, producer and retailer of functional accessories for women. The company's products include handbags, jewelry, leather goods, travel and leisure items and other accessories. It operates 84 full-price and 15 outlet stores in the US; 13 department stores in Japan; and an outlet sale in Indiana. The company also sells products through its websites www.verabradley.com and www.verabradley.co.jp. In addition, the company markets its products under the Vera Bradley brand to 3,100 specialty retailers, department stores and third party e-commerce sites. The company owns a design center and a showroom; and a distribution center warehouse in Roanoke, Indiana, the US. Vera Bradley is headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, the US.
- 1 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 3 Vera Bradley, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Vera Bradley, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Threats
- 4 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Company Statement
- 5 Vera Bradley, Inc. - History
- 6 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Key Employees
- 7 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Head Office
- 8.2 Vera Bradley, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vera Bradley, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vera Bradley, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Vera Bradley, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Vera Bradley, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Vera Bradley, Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Vera Bradley, Inc. - Locations