Vale Canada Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Vale Canada Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vale Canada Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vale Canada Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vale Canada Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vale Canada Limited (Vale Canada) is specialized in producing nickel and nickel specialty products. The company carries out the mining, processing and the marketing of base metal products. The company also produces copper, cobalt and precious metals which are used in the manufacture of stainless steel, melting, plating and batteries. It also mines and processes platinum group metals. The company operates its mines and processing facilities at Manitoba, Newfoundland and Sudbury and Port Colborne in Ontario. It also manages metal refineries at Port Colborne, Canada. The company operates mineral exploration offices in Brazil (Belo Horizonte); South Africa (Johannesburg); Peru (Lima); Australia (Brisbane) and Canada (Toronto). The company is a subsidiary of Vale S.A., and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- 1 Vale Canada Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vale Canada Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vale Canada Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Vale Canada Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vale Canada Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 Vale Canada Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Vale Canada Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Vale Canada Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 Vale Canada Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Vale Canada Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 Vale Canada Limited - Threats
- 4 Vale Canada Limited - Company Statement
- 5 Vale Canada Limited - History
- 6 Vale Canada Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Vale Canada Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Vale Canada Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Vale Canada Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 Vale Canada Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vale Canada Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vale Canada Limited - History
- Table 3: Vale Canada Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Vale Canada Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Vale Canada Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Vale Canada Limited - Locations