VAMED AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "VAMED AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VAMED AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "VAMED AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "VAMED AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VAMED AG (Vamed) is a construction and engineering company. The company offers a wide range of services, including project development, planning, facility management, construction, equipment supply, financial services, re-engineering, consulting services, and installing medical equipment. It also offers feasibility studies, staff training, technical facility management, building inspection, documentation, waste management, inventory management, and IT solutions. The company provides its services to health care, nursing, health tourism, health prevention, health treatment, and rehabilitation facilities. The company's key projects include Teaching Hospitals Nigeria, Al Ahsa Hospital Saudi Arabia, Cardiac Center Minsk, General Hospital Purwokerto, LKH Hartberg, Thermal Center Geinberg, and Protestant Geriatric Centre - Berlin. The company has operations in 77 countries in Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia. The company is a subsidiary of Fresenius Proserve Gmbh. Vamed is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.
2.3 VAMED AG - Weaknesses2.4 VAMED AG - Opportunities2.5 VAMED AG - Threats3 VAMED AG - Company Statement4 VAMED AG - History5 VAMED AG - Key Employees6 VAMED AG - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 VAMED AG - Head Office6.2 VAMED AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: VAMED AG - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: VAMED AG - HistoryTable 3: VAMED AG - Key EmployeesTable 4: VAMED AG - Subsidiaries
- 1 VAMED AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 VAMED AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 VAMED AG - Business Description
- 1.3 VAMED AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 VAMED AG - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 VAMED AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 VAMED AG - Strengths