Uravan Minerals Inc. (UVN) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Uravan Minerals Inc. (UVN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Uravan Minerals Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Uravan Minerals Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Uravan Minerals Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Uravan Minerals Inc. (Uravan Minerals) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the exploration and development of uranium deposits in the Athabasca and Thelon Basins in Canada. Its assets include Outer Ring, Halliday Lake, Johannsen Lake, Garry Lake, and Stewardson Lake. Uravan Minerals' Garry Lake property is located in the northeastern Thelon Basin, approximately 245 kilometers northwest of Baker Lake, Nunavut and consists of a 100% interest in 355 contiguous mining claims covering 829,171 acres. The company's other projects include Athabasca Projects, Rottenstone Project, and Research Projects. It has operations across Canada. Uravan Minerals is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
3 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Recent Developments4 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Events5 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Employees6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key EventsTable 6: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Uravan Minerals Inc. - Financial Position
- 1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Uravan Minerals Inc. - Key Competitors