Unum Group (UNM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Unum Group (UNM) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Unum Group"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Unum Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Unum Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Unum Group (Unum) is a provider of insurance products. The company provides a range of disability, life, accident and critical illness insurance products to individual and group customers across the US and the UK. Its product portfolio includes life insurance, accident insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, individual and group income protection plans, long term care insurance, employer and employee-paid group benefits, supplemental health insurance and critical illness cover. The company sells its products through a network of field sales personnel, independent brokers, consultants and agency sales force. Unum is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the US.
- 1 Unum Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Unum Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Unum Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Unum Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Unum Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Unum Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Unum Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Unum Group - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Unum Group - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Unum Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Unum Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Unum Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Unum Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Unum Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Unum Group - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 Unum Group - Valuation
- 2.3.5 Unum Group - Liquidity
- 3 Unum Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Unum Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Unum Group - Recent Developments
- 5 Unum Group - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Unum Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Unum Group - Strengths
- 5.3 Unum Group - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Unum Group - Opportunities
- 5.5 Unum Group - Threats
- 6 Unum Group - Company Statement
- 7 Unum Group - History
- 8 Unum Group - Key Employees
- 9 Unum Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Unum Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Unum Group - Head Office
- 10.2 Unum Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Unum Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Unum Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Unum Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Unum Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Unum Group - History
- Table 6: Unum Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: Unum Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Unum Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Unum Group - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Unum Group - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Unum Group - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Unum Group - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Unum Group - Valuation
- Figure 5: Unum Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Unum Group - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Unum Group - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 8: Unum Group - Valuation
- Figure 9: Unum Group - Liquidity