United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "United Community Banks, Inc. (UCBI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "United Community Banks, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "United Community Banks, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "United Community Banks, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
United Community Banks, Inc. (UCB) is a bank holding company of United Community Bank which offers personal banking, business banking, corporate and commercial banking products and other financial services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, savings, money market, health savings, and individual retirement accounts, certificates of deposit, personal loans and mortgages, and personal debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, savings, sweep, investment, and business money market accounts, business loans and lines of credit, and business debit and credit cards. UCB's corporate and commercial banking products include business expansion loans, commercial real estate, construction, corporate, residential builder, and working capital loans and lines of credit. The company offers services such as direct deposit, online and mobile banking, money transfers, merchant services, bill pay, financing, insurance services, and financial planning and advisory services, among others. It has operations Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina, the US. UCB is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia, the US.