Union Properties (UPP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Union Properties (UPP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Properties"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Union Properties" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Union Properties"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Union Properties PJSC (Union Properties) is a property investment developer. The company offers services such as property investment, property development and property management. It provides residential, leisure, retail, commercial and office properties for rent and sale. The company also offers other services, which include racing business, cold storage, interior design and theme parks, electro-mechanical contracting, facilities management, duct trading and manufacturing, project management, and district cooling. The properties of the company include MotorCity, UPTOWN Mirdiff, The Matket, The Ribbon and Limestone House. Union Properties principally operates in the UAE and Qatar through its subsidiaries and joint venture companies. Union Properties is a subsidiary of Emirates Bank Group. Union Properties is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
- 1 Union Properties - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Union Properties - Company Overview
- 1.2 Union Properties - Business Description
- 1.3 Union Properties - Major Products and Services
- 2 Union Properties - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Union Properties - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Union Properties - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Union Properties - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Union Properties - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Union Properties - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Union Properties - Solvency
- 2.3 Union Properties - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Union Properties - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Union Properties - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Union Properties - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Union Properties - Recent Developments
- 4 Union Properties - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Union Properties - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Union Properties - Strengths
- 4.3 Union Properties - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Union Properties - Opportunities
- 4.5 Union Properties - Threats
- 5 Union Properties - Company Statement
- 6 Union Properties - History
- 7 Union Properties - Key Employees
- 8 Union Properties - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Union Properties - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Union Properties - Head Office
- 9.2 Union Properties - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Union Properties - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Union Properties - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Union Properties - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Union Properties - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Union Properties - History
- Table 6: Union Properties - Key Employees
- Table 7: Union Properties - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Union Properties - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Union Properties - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Union Properties - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Union Properties - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Union Properties - Solvency
- Figure 5: Union Properties - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Union Properties - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Union Properties - Turnover – Inventory and Asset