Union Bankshares Corporation (UBSH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Union Bankshares Corporation (UBSH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Union Bankshares Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Union Bankshares Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Union Bankshares Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Union Bankshares Corporation (Union Bankshares) is a bank holding company based in the US. The company, through its bank subsidiary, Union Bank & Trust, and three non-bank financial services affiliates, offers a range of personal banking, business banking, lending services, investments and mortgages to retail and corporate customers. Its product portfolio includes savings accounts, checking accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, health savings accounts, individual retirement accounts, college savings accounts, auto loans, recreational vehicle loans, personal loans, home equity loans, construction loans, commercial real estate loans, business loans, mortgage loans, credit cards, debit cards and business insurance products. The company also provides services such as online banking, mobile banking, e-statements, online bill payment services, safe deposit boxes, telephone banking, overdraft services, merchant services, trust and wealth management services, treasury management and payroll services. The company operates through a network of banking offices and ATM's in Virginia. Union First is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, the US.