Ultra Resources Corp. (ULU) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Ultra Resources Corp. (ULU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ultra Resources Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ultra Resources Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ultra Resources Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ultra Resources Corp. (Ultra Resources), formerly Ultra Uranium Corp., is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out acquisition, exploration, and development of gold and nickel properties in Canada and Slovakia. Its projects include Gwyn Lake Gold project and Buck Lake Platinum Palladium Nickel project. The company's Gwyn Lake gold property is situated on the historic Beardmore Geraldton Gold Belt, 15 km east of Beardmore, Ontario, which includes three claims comprising 20 claim units measuring about 2 km by 2 km, covering an area of 320 hectares. Its Buck Lake project is located more than 25 kms west of North American Palladium's Lac des Iles Palladium Mine, Ontario. Ultra Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Ultra Resources Corp. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ultra Resources Corp. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ultra Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ultra Resources Corp. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ultra Resources Corp. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ultra Resources Corp. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Ultra Resources Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Ultra Resources Corp. - Solvency
- 2.3 Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Competitors
- 3 Ultra Resources Corp. - Recent Developments
- 4 Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Events
- 5 Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- 6 Ultra Resources Corp. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Ultra Resources Corp. - Head Office
- 6.2 Ultra Resources Corp. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ultra Resources Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Events
- Table 6: Ultra Resources Corp. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Ultra Resources Corp. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ultra Resources Corp. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Ultra Resources Corp. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Ultra Resources Corp. - Solvency