USP Group Limited (A6F) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "USP Group Limited (A6F) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "USP Group Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "USP Group Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "USP Group Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
USP Group Limited (USP Group), formerly Unionmet (Singapore) Limited, is a non-ferrous metals manufacturer and trader. The company's product portfolio includes ingots and its by-products such as zinc ingots, zinc sheets, zinc carbonate, zinc sulphates, and rotary kiln powder. Its indium ingots offered are used in coatings for the flat panel display industry. USP Group trades ferrous and non-ferrous metal, precious metals, kaolin and barite, and coal and coke. The company also undertakes blending and distribution of diesel and engine oil, and property development including property holding, development, management, and other related property. It operates across Singapore. USP Group is headquartered in Singapore.
3 USP Group Limited - Key Events4 USP Group Limited - Key Employees5 USP Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries5.1 USP Group Limited - Head Office5.2 USP Group Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: USP Group Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: USP Group Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: USP Group Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: USP Group Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: USP Group Limited - Key EventsTable 6: USP Group Limited - Key EmployeesTable 7: USP Group Limited - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: USP Group Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: USP Group Limited - Financial PositionFigure 3: USP Group Limited - SolvencyFigure 4: USP Group Limited - EfficiencyFigure 5: USP Group Limited - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 6: USP Group Limited - Liquidity
- 1 USP Group Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 USP Group Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 USP Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 USP Group Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 USP Group Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 USP Group Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 USP Group Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 USP Group Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 USP Group Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 USP Group Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 USP Group Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 USP Group Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 USP Group Limited - Liquidity