USG Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "USG Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "USG Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "USG Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "USG Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
USG Corporation (USG) manufactures and distributes building materials in the US. It principally manufactures and distributes gypsum and related products and also ceilings. The company's products are used in residential, non-residential, new residential, and new non-residential remodel and repair construction projects, and also in certain industrial processes. Key products offered include gypsum wallboards, cement boards, joint treatments and textures, plasterboards, gypsum fiber panels, and industrial gypsum products. The company offers its products through building materials dealers, contractors, other retailers, wallboard distributors, and home improvement centers. The company has manufacturing facilities in the US, Mexico, Canada and Latin America. USG has its headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
- 1 USG Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 USG Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 USG Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 USG Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 USG Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 USG Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 USG Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 USG Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 USG Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 USG Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 USG Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 USG Corporation - Solvency
- 2.2.6 USG Corporation - Valuation
- 2.3 USG Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 USG Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 USG Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 USG Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 USG Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 USG Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 USG Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 USG Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 USG Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 USG Corporation - Threats
- 6 USG Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 USG Corporation - History
- 8 USG Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 USG Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 USG Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 USG Corporation - Head Office
- 10.2 USG Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: USG Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: USG Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: USG Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: USG Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: USG Corporation - History
- Table 6: USG Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: USG Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: USG Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: USG Corporation - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: USG Corporation - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: USG Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: USG Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: USG Corporation - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: USG Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 6: USG Corporation - Valuation