UNIQA Insurance Group AG (UQA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "UNIQA Insurance Group AG (UQA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UNIQA Insurance Group AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UNIQA Insurance Group AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UNIQA Insurance Group AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
UNIQA Insurance Group AG (UNIQA) is an insurance solutions provider. The group offers a range of life and non-life insurance products. Its portfolio of products includes life insurance, casualty insurance, general liability insurance, health insurance, motor liability insurance, vehicle and passenger insurance, marine insurance, travel insurance and home insurance. UNIQA also offers car insurance, accident insurance, fire insurance, business interruption insurance, pension plans, legal protection insurance, workplace insurance and leasing services. Through these products and services, it serves its clientele comprising private and business customers. The group distributes its products through a network of own sales force, general agencies, brokers and through partner banks. It has presence in Austria, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Croatia, Poland, Italy, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, Romania, Ukraine, Switzerland, Russia and Liechtenstein. UNIQA is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.