Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. (GARAN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. (GARAN) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A. S., (Garanti Bank) is one of the leading banks in Turkey. The bank offers a wide range of products and services in the areas of commercial banking, retail banking, corporate banking, and small- and medium-sized enterprises (SME) banking. Its key offerings include current accounts, saving accounts, term deposit accounts, overdraft accounts, gold accounts, investment accounts, credit cards, debit cards, personal loans, corporate loans, overdraft loans, working capital loans, automobile loans, commercial vehicle loans and investment funds. In addition, the bank offers various insurance solutions such as life insurance, health insurance, accident insurance, auto insurance, liability insurance, fire insurance, freight insurance, loan insurance, engineering insurance, agriculture insurance and pension products. Furthermore, its service portfolio includes payment services, leasing services, factoring services, private banking services, corporate banking services, cash management services, financing services, internet banking services, mobile banking services and ATM services. It offers a payment solution called Bonuspay, which allows customers to make purchases online by using mobile phone numbers. The bank operates through its network of branch offices, point of sale (POS) terminals and ATMs in Turkey. It has presence in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the US. Garanti Bank is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.