Tubacex, S.A. (TUB) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Tubacex, S.A. (TUB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tubacex, S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tubacex, S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tubacex, S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tubacex, S.A. (Tubacex) is a steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include seamless stainless steel, high nickel alloy tubes and pipes, hollow bars, stainless steel, and fitting products. It also provides alloyed and martensitics steels, hot and cold finished seamless stainless steel pipes, welded and drawn tubing products, austenitic stainless steels, round bars, round billets, square billets, ingot, and other steel products. Tubacex offers its products to oil and gas, power generation, chemical, petrochemical, aerospace, metals, mechanic, and other process industries. The company has operations in Poland, Spain, France, Austria, China, Germany, Canada, Italy, the Czech Republic, and the US. Tubacex is headquartered in Llodio, Spain.