Trifast plc (TRI) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Trifast plc (TRI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Trifast plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Trifast plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Trifast plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Trifast plc (Trifast) is a metal products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include mechanical and industrial fastenings, category C components, engineering products, specialized components, plastic spacers, metal spacers, self clinch nuts. Its other products comprise hank bush, sophisticated automated components, plastic moldings, screws, bolts, studding, sockets, washers, nuts, blind rivet nuts, blind rivets, bonded seals, O rings, spring steel fasteners, consumables, pillars, and large diameter cold forging machines. Trifast also provides standardized, security, micro diameter, low cast, plastic, sheet metal, and other special fasteners. The company offers services such as design, application engineering, on site customer support, global supply chain, logistics, and low cast and high quality manufacturing services, among others. The company offers its products and services to electrical and electronics, home appliances, automotive, and OMEs industries. It has operations in 50 countries worldwide. Trifast is headquartered in Uckfield, the UK.