Tri-Star Resources PLC (TSTR) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Tri-Star Resources PLC (TSTR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tri-Star Resources PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tri-Star Resources PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Tri-Star Resources PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tri-Star Resources PLC (Tri-Star) is a mineral exploration and mining company. The company carries out the acquisition, development, and production of antimony and tri-oxide properties. Its projects include Antimony Roasting Facility, Antimony Mine, and Antimony Exploration. Tri-Star's Antimony Mine is located in the province of Kuhtaya, Tyrkey, two kilometers east of Goynuk village. The company's Antimony Roasting Facility is located in Port of Sohar Free Zone, Sultanate of Oman. Its Antimony Exploration project is located in 37 kms North northwest of the Capital city of New Brunswick Canada, Fredericton comprising two claim blocks totaling about 21 sq. kms. Tri-Star's Antimony Roaster project in Oman includes construction of pyrometallurgical facility to recover antimony as metal ingots or trioxide powder from sulphide concentrates. It operates in the UK, Turkey, Oman, and Canada. Tri-Star is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Solvency
- 2.3 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Recent Developments
- 4 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Events
- 5 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Employees
- 6 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Head Office
- 6.2 Tri-Star Resources PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Events
- Table 6: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Key Employees
- Table 7: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 3: Tri-Star Resources PLC - Solvency