The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Travelers Companies, Inc."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Travelers Companies, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Travelers Companies, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TTC) is an insurance holding company based in the US. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance products and services to government entities, businesses, associations, and individuals. The company's personal insurance products comprise automobile insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance, condo insurance, flood insurance, boat and yacht insurance, wedding and special events insurance, umbrella insurance, identity fraud protection and valuable items coverage. Its business insurance products include commercial multi-peril insurance, commercial property insurance, general liability insurance, commercial automobile insurance and workers' compensation insurance. The company also offers financial, professional and international insurance products such as fidelity and surety insurance, general liability insurance, employers' liability insurance, public and product liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, motor insurance, property insurance, marine and aviation insurance, personal accident insurance, and kidnap and ransom insurance. In addition, the company offers claims handling and risk management services. TTC distributes its product through various channels including independent agents, brokers, wholesale agents, brokers, sponsoring organizations and direct marketing. The company principally operates in the UK, the US, Canada, Brazil and Ireland. TTC is headquartered in Ney York City, New York, the US.