TranSystems Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "TranSystems Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TranSystems Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TranSystems Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TranSystems Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TranSystems Corporation (TranSystems) specializes in providing transportation consulting services in the US. The company offers key services such as architectural design, environmental solutions, program management, construction management, financial analysis, real estate services, design and build services, operational analysis, security, engineering, planning and supply chain design and optimization services. Its portfolio of consultancy services includes management consulting, planning, financial services, facility operational analysis, benchmarking, and improvement, preliminary and final design services, environmental services, security services and construction services. TranSystems principally serves airports and carriers sector; energy and communications, trucking and automotive; freight railroads, manufacturers and distribution; states and federal government; passenger rail and transit, and ports and maritime industries. TranSystems is headquartered in Kansas, Missouri, the US.
- 1 TranSystems Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TranSystems Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 TranSystems Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 TranSystems Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 TranSystems Corporation - Recent Developments
- 3 TranSystems Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 TranSystems Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 TranSystems Corporation - Strengths
- 3.3 TranSystems Corporation - Weaknesses
- 3.4 TranSystems Corporation - Opportunities
- 3.5 TranSystems Corporation - Threats
- 4 TranSystems Corporation - Company Statement
- 5 TranSystems Corporation - History
- 6 TranSystems Corporation - Key Employees
- 7 TranSystems Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 TranSystems Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 TranSystems Corporation - Head Office
- 8.2 TranSystems Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TranSystems Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TranSystems Corporation - History
- Table 3: TranSystems Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: TranSystems Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: TranSystems Corporation - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: TranSystems Corporation - Locations