M.W. Trade SA (MWT) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "M.W. Trade SA (MWT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "M.W. Trade SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "M.W. Trade SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "M.W. Trade SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
M.W. Trade SA (M.W. Trade) is a financial and advisory support services provider. The company offers financial solutions and funding services. It provides its services for restructuring liabilities, loans, financial investments and financing and finance lease receivables. M.W. Trade also offers financial solutions for purchasing medical equipment and instruments, purchasing ambulances, renovation and modernization works, and organizing training for medical staff. The company works with hospitals and companies providing outsourcing services to hospitals, media, suppliers and other entities. Its client portfolio includes medical device manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and other local businesses. In addition, M.W. Trade provides hospital fund and charities. It operates as a subsidiary of Getin Holding SA Capital Group. M.W. Trade is headquartered in Wroclaw, Poland.
- 1 M.W. Trade SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 M.W. Trade SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 M.W. Trade SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 M.W. Trade SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 M.W. Trade SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 M.W. Trade SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 M.W. Trade SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 M.W. Trade SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 M.W. Trade SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 M.W. Trade SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 M.W. Trade SA - Valuation
- 2.3 M.W. Trade SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 M.W. Trade SA - Efficiency
- 3 M.W. Trade SA - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: M.W. Trade SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: M.W. Trade SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: M.W. Trade SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: M.W. Trade SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: M.W. Trade SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: M.W. Trade SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: M.W. Trade SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: M.W. Trade SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: M.W. Trade SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: M.W. Trade SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: M.W. Trade SA - Efficiency